Rules for the Waterfall Challenge:
- Goal is to drink at least 60-80 oz of water a day.
- Try to reach a certain water intake amount each hour. For instance, during an 8-hour workday, drink 10 oz each hour.
- Avoid sweetened beverages like sodas, fruit juices, sweet tea and lemonade.
- Instead drink plain water, fruit infused water, or zero-calorie flavor packs in water
- Monitor you progress.
- Drinking more water can dramatically improve the appearance of your skin. Try using the “Selfie A Day” App to track how your face looks over the 30 days of increased water intake.
Benefits of Drinking Water
- Water helps improve digestion
- Water hydrates and improves the appearance of your skin.
- Water helps energize your muscles.
- Water improves your body’s absorption of essential nutrients.
- Water helps with weight loss.
- Water helps improve energy and brain function
- Water helps flush out toxins in the body.
- Water helps boost your immune system.
- Water reduces aches and pains including headaches and muscle pain